OUR TASKS – JUSTICE VICTIM ASSISTANCE
We help victims of justice after being released from prison!
- Short-term procurement of accommodation or apartment
- Help in finding a new job
- Assistance in the assertion of all legal claims, such as Remuneration, application for unemployment benefit I. or II., Entitlement to supplementary pension for the period of imprisonment
- Assistance in regulating the started debts such as separate application for deferment in the courts, settlement of a personal bankruptcy
- Data in the certificate of good conduct, as well as in all other official systems.
OUR DEMANDS – for
JUSTICE VICTIM ASSISTANCE
- Emergency after release from prison, such as upon discharge, pay a separate bridging allowance of € 3,500, regardless of the amount of money saved while in custody.
- Procurement of an equivalent new job by the state
Remuneration payment, regulation of pension rights for the detention period within 6 weeks after release
- Immediate cancellation of the arrest and claim data in the certificate of good conduct and in all other official systems by the state
- At least 250 euros per day, as well as ensuring the protection against execution as in the Republic of Austria.